In MS Dynamics crm, the entities comes with some color by default. This can be customize as per your need to best suit your business.
For ex: Here is the default color of lead entity in a D365 instance:
Now, let’s say business wants the color of lead to be green then you need to follow below steps:
- Navigate to setting> Customization
- Navigate to the entity for which you want to customize the color. It’s lead in our case.
- By default system show the Hex color code of default color of entity as shown below:
4. Update this hex color code with the desired color code.
You can get hex color code form http://www.colorpicker.com or similar website.
In our case we have updated it with #A1D490 (Light green)
5. Save and publish the changes.
6. Now navigate to lead again to see the changed:
7. Color of lead has been changed to light green.
So that’s how you can do this.
Hope it would be helpful.
Leave a Reply